Skip to main content

Update

I'm really disappointed in the current state of the blog. I'm sure that I'll resume posting very soon, but it's just... not quite what I hope that it would be in its current state.

The biggest issue is that I can't really connect to my few readers. I've only received one comment thus far, and I just wish that I could connect with you more! I'd be more than happy to do requests. I'm also expanding my reviews over to tumblr as well, at https://skymusicreviews.tumblr.com/ , which may help expand my audience. I hope so.

Finally, I started university, so I have considerably less free time. I can still work with this, but it's just more to consider for this blog's upkeep.

Comments

  1. I'd like to request you review Deadroses by blackbear. Keep going!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Camila Cabello - Camila | Album Review

First review of 2018! Camila is the debut album by former Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello. It was released on January 12th, 2018. It was extremely hyped up in the pop world, with Camila's lead single "Havana" topping many charts worldwide, beating any of the past placements of her former group members. Personally, I was extremely excited for this album. Camila was always my favorite part of Fifth Harmony, due to her very distinctive voice and the spotlight that usually shone on her. I was actually rather excited to see that she was leaving 5H, because I felt that a solo career would be the best choice for her. Her initial two songs, "Crying in the Club" and "I Have Questions", were both pretty okay. Nothing amazing, but I still had hope for her. Finally, the two follow-ups, "Havana" and "OMG", were both amazing. I'll talk about "Havana" later in the review, but "OMG" ended up being cut off of the al

Logic - Bobby Tarantino II | Mixtape Review

Bobby Tarantino II is Maryland rapper Logic's sixth mixtape, released on March 9th, 2018. It's a fairly standard hip-hop/trap mixtape; it's full of hype music, fairly standard lyrics, and doesn't try to get much more fancy than that. I FAR prefer this to Logic's previous album, Everybody , where it seemed like he tried to fit the same message about being biracial every 30 seconds. It just got tiring and seemed fake deep. That's not to say that this album is totally free of messages, but Logic is a lot more subtle about it this time and the relatively rare moments when he tries to fit a message in make every lyric about it more meaningful. The intro, "Grandpa's Space Ship", is a Rick and Morty skit. This isn't his first time associating himself with the show. In the episode "Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender", Logic starred as himself at a concert at the end of the episode. It seemed really strange the first time I saw the